Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Did I Miss A Day?

No way... What happened?

I didn't post for May 5th?  How can that be?

I had such wonderful news.

Sophy, the sister who suffered a stroke, is out of ICU!!!! What an answer to prayer!  She was able to last 24 hours without the breathing tube, so they moved her into a regular room. Now, they are working on mobility with her right side and her speech. I continue to pray for daily miracles for her. The doctors say that it might be a long and difficult journey to full recovery, but I am trusting God to do amazing things because He alone is our amazing God.

Today, I went and spent the day with Kimmy, Wendy and Ryan's sweet baby.  I did several errands on our walk, such as buying snacks at the market, going to the bank and post office, finding a helmet replacement part.  God kept the weather fairly nice until about 2:30 when it started to sprinkle. So, we headed back to their apartment.

Tonight, Alan drove to pick up things from a dear brother who is immigrating to the States tomorrow. I will sort through all the things crammed into our car and drop everything off! I won't tackle that job until tomorrow.
 
Seek Him First!
「Psalm 94: 18」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment