Thursday, May 7, 2015

Continual Good News

This morning I received an email asking for prayer for Sophy as she couldn't sit up on the edge of the bed or in a wheelchair. Without progressing to being able to do that, they couldn't admit her into the physical therapy program. I immediately sent out the prayer request to our HOP friends.

This evening I received an update!  She was able to sit up and was admitted to the PT program!

What a praise!

In fact, there have been many items of prayer today. So, while I was on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor today, I was praying. It was a great posture for prayer and seeing the floor getting cleaned made me more fervent for God to be cleansing the land and redeeming so many different situations.

Abby was working on her Science, trying to finish up Unit 8. We have a total of 11 units plus the semester exam and the final exam!  After May 17th, we will also be working on finishing her essays. Next week she will have another set of practice exams on Monday and Tuesday and then the REAL tests on Saturday and Sunday.

It was a very productive day!

Seek Him First!

「Psalm 94:1」的圖片搜尋結果

No comments:

Post a Comment