Friday, January 16, 2015

They're Both Home Safe and Sound

Abby got back to Taipei by 5:20.  I saw her walking home, rolling her suitcase up the hill. She tried calling me, but I wasn't home. And since I don't have a cell phone, she couldn't get in touch with me. I tried to line her before I took off to run errands. I was told that they wouldn't be getting back until 6:30. I was so surprised to be driving up the hill and seeing her red suitcase up ahead.  It was so good to see her.

Alan walked in the door at around 6:30.  I was hoping to see a big trophy in his hand. BUT, they lost the final game by ONE point!!!!!!!!!!!!  Here is a picture of their team this year --

東吳大學在東方介德(左六)領軍下,在男子丙組拿下首勝。(洪璧珍攝)
You can read the whole article at this web site --

http://www.chinatimes.com/realtimenews/20150113004429-260403

It's good to have them home!

And we're all off to bed early!  It's been a long day.


Seek Him First!



No comments:

Post a Comment