Sunday, January 25, 2015

Sleeping In

I let the kids sleep in today.

They didn't get up until after 12noon.

I woke them up for lunch and then we were off to church by 2:10.

While they slept, I went through another couple of cupboards in the kitchen. I found two little plastic cups that the kids had used when they were young. I threw them out.  I kept them for sentimental value.  But it's time to let things go... I have other items that are more important. Still it was not easy to put the cups in the recycling bin.

Since I was cleaning and sorting, I never heard Alan trying to skype me. So, I haven't talked to him in days.  One week down -- four more to go.

But then I got a message from my brother, James, via 'wechat'. He will be arriving in Taipei tomorrow afternoon and staying at the same hotel and in the same room.  I will have to go and drop off things for him at the hotel.

Things just never slow down around here.


Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment