Saturday, January 31, 2015

Lots Happening!

My Mom's birthday was yesterday... and one of my best friends' birthday was on Jan. 28th.

I can't believe I didn't get to post.

Lots have been going on.

A dear couple is trying to find a nice apartment to rent.

Another couple is struggling in their relationship.

And dear Wendy and Ryan are trying to help their sweet daughter's tummy get settled.  She seems to be having a lot of gas or something, which makes her feel super uncomfortable.

With all these things happening, I actually turned off the computer before I had a chance to blog.

Alan took my mom and Daddy George out for lunch. My mom loves going out to eat. And she told me about the free slice of cake that she was served.  And a helper gave her a small cake for her birthday.  These little gestures made her day.

Isaiah is down in Miaoli and he lined me to tell me that he won his first single's match in tournament play. He is thrilled. We're going to celebrate!


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment