Thursday, January 1, 2015

Joyous 2015

Happy 2015!!!!!

Alan got up early this morning and went off to play tennis.

I got up early and had a longer than usual time with Jesus!

All was so quiet.

The kids slept until 12noon!

When Alan came back, he said it was really chilly outside. From our living room windows, the day looked bright and sunny. I had no idea that the temperature was around 12 degree C.  It was so nice and comfy at home.

Isaiah had practice.  Abby and I went out in the afternoon. She rode the bike for 16 kilometers and I ran for 13.  It was quite chilly out, but invigorating!

I picked Isaiah up at 6:30 and we had dinner at home.

It has been a very relaxing first day of 2015!

And I think Jeremiah 33: 6, 8 would be a great prayer for this new year!



Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment