Friday, January 9, 2015

Feeling Sleepy

Winter days are so good for sleeping in, if only I had the time...

So, today, after getting up and the kids were at school, Alan and I had breakfast together -- poached eggs and sausages with toast and danish.  Then we had to run errands. We needed an ink cartridge. Alan had tests to copy off. We had things to drop off at church and a friend's house.  We also went to Alan's school. There we saw friends we hadn't talked to for a while... By the time we got back home, it was already 2p.m.  He needed to check on the computers while I got the food ready for our dinner guests tonight. Then, I TOOK A NAP. I was going to go for a run, but my body was feeling so sleepy.  Two hours later, I woke up and Alan went to pick up Abby.  When Abby got home, since she didn't go for a bike ride on Thursday, we went out -- she on a bike and me on foot.  The weather was cool, but nice. Since I didn't have a lot of time, I just ran fast. And she rode her bike for an hour. Isaiah got to the MRT station a bit later than usual. And while I was out picking up Isaiah, our dinner guests arrived.  It was so great. We had so much food - chicken curry with rice, friend chicken with mashed potatoes, fried veggies, turkey stew with garlic bread and three kinds of dessert.  I also baked a yogurt raisin bread.  A FEAST!

Looking at tomorrow... still no time to sleep in... but maybe I'll have time for another two hour NAP.  
Yes, winter days are so good for sleeping!

And Ps. 127:2 is a great verse to claim --


Another translation says --

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment