Saturday, January 3, 2015

His Name is Jesus

Tonight we had dinner at the home of our dear brother and sister in Christ, Andrew & LingLing. They had bought the place several years back and I've been wanting to see their place. After a little over five years, we finally made it.

Their place is about 20 ping, centrally located near two different MRT stations.  They don't own the land, but just the structure. Each month they have to pay about 2,000 NT$ dollar as rent for the land. The value of their home even without the deed to the land has gone up!

After dinner, LingLing had a gift for us.

To my utter amazement, she gave me a framed needlepoint which she personally embroidered, stitch by stitch --


It is absolutely exquisite.

I'm going to hang it on the wall in our entry way.  Every time I come in or go out, I will be reminded of the beauty and names of Jesus and the love of my brother and sister in Christ.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment