Monday, January 5, 2015

A Week From Today

I just realized that a lot is going to be happening a week from today --

Abby will be taking her final exams. Right after the exams, she will go down south for her graduation trip.

Alan will be going down south for his week long faculty and staff basketball tournament. Upon his return on Friday, he will be going to the States on Saturday.

Isaiah will be taking his final exams and he really has to do well since he did not take his second set of exams since he was away for his tennis tournament.

So, today, I went to Costco to buy snacks for Abby and Alan. I am also gathering things to send with Alan to the States.  I think I'll be packing his bag since he will have very little time to do that for himself.


The year just started and already I feel as if it's zooming by.  One thing I know... God is good and He is in charge of this day and this year!


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment