Monday, January 26, 2015

Crazy at Costco

I ventured to go to Costco this afternoon with Abby.  While driving towards Costco, I knew it was not going to be a quick run in and out when we couldn't even get into the parking lot.  We made it down to B3 and it was completely full. God is so good. As I turned one corner, a car was just pulling out. So, I was able to get a parking space.

As we went up the people mover, I looked down to see the cash registers -- every one of them had at least 5 carts in line!!! Oh my...

Abby and I split up to get things.  She went to get milk and ice cream, while I went to get cheese and sandwich meat. So, this was what we did. We were in line to check out in less than 15 minutes.  Our next stop -- James' hotel all the way on the other side of Taipei.

When we got there, James had just arrived. Again, God is so good.  We made the 'exchange' and we were heading back to Neihu.  While at the hotel, I had asked for directions, as I had no time to get lost.

We made it back to our house by 5:20 -- totally amazing!  God is so good!

Abby ate a quick dinner and we were out the door by 5:45.  She got to the cram school right on time at 6pm!!!

What a crazy afternoon!


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment