Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Riding, Reading and Running

Today was an interesting day.

I am trying to take Wednesday as a day of REST... but it has not always worked out.

For example, I have been wanting to ride the different MRT lines in Taipei.  There has been strange things happening, so I wanted to ride and pray.
We live on the Brown Line -- near the Jiannanroad Station.

While riding, I brought along the book, The Kneeling Christian, by an "unsigned" author.  I've read it once but it's definitely worth a second reading.

Once I got to Danhsui, I wanted to go to Yago River Lodge and pray. Then Prayer Run back from Danhsui to Neihu.  With the wind blowing, I made it back just in time to pick up Abby at 5:10.

YA-GO RIVER LODGE   
While Prayer Running, my legs did not want to move. I felt hot, tired, sore and thirsty. But I just use every breath to cry out to God, like Ezekiel -- may He awaken His people to live for Him with greater passion and prayer.

Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment