Monday, November 10, 2014

To Buy or Not To Buy -- Bread Machine

I've been thinking -- I need to borrow a bread machine to try out for a week.  Why?

This past week, two different people gave me two loaves of homemade bread. All made by 'throwing' ingredients into a bread machine. And the bread?  DELICIOUS!!!!!!!

Now, I've seen these bread machines -- they are bulky and take up a lot of valuable counter space. (Here in Taiwan, we have very small kitchens and counter space is not easy to come by!)  So, even though I have seen them for sale at different second hand flea markets or rummage sales, I never bought one. Can they really be that easy?


I don't want to borrow one that needs special kind of flour to make the bread. I want to make sure I borrow one that can use the common store bought flour.

I am going to email my friends and see who has one sitting in their home -- unused -- and lug it back to test it out.

One thing for sure, the bread sure tastes great. My daughter says, I'd be making 101 different kinds of bread... because I'd try throwing all kinds of ingredients in just to see what would happen!  Now, that does sound like fun.

Seek Him First!

3 comments:

  1. dont buy just borrow someone's and see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am going to do that for a week... I saw the price. Way too much. I would not spend that kind of money!!! Buying bread here is cheaper. But they never put enough raisins in the raisin bread.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog! Do you have any tips and hints for aspiring writers? Because I’m going to start my website soon, but I’m a little lost on everything. Many thanks! 인스타팔로워늘리기

    ReplyDelete