Friday, November 14, 2014

As The World Turns

News Release --

Isaiah got 5th place for "individual doubles".

His school team got 3rd place so they will be going down to the 'national competition' next April.

Next week the competition will continue with soft tennis tournament.

And the coach has probably decided that they will join another four day competition down in Kaohsuing at the end of November, which means Isaiah might not be home with us to celebrate his 16th birthday!

Finally, my sister has had it with my mom. So, I am working on bringing my mom and step dad over.  It would have been better if we were only bringing over my mom. That's what we thought we'd do when my step dad, George, passes away. But since that doesn't seem to be happening in the near future, I think it is best to bring them both over.  Annie will get the doctor's approval for him to fly. If we get that, then I'll be buying the plane tickets as well as arranging 101 other things.

I think that's enough news in this episode of "As the World Turns"...

I just keep trusting that God will bring me through... one step at a time, one day at a time.


Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment