Tuesday, November 25, 2014

He's Back!

Isaiah came back at 7p.m.

He lost 2 kilos.

He brought home laundry. He actually did one load while he was down there.

He had a good time down there.

I don't think he missed us much.

In fact, I think he feels restricted now that he is back home, mainly because he has to buckle down and prepare for his midterm exams.  He was to take the exams on Tuesday and Wednesday, but the coach is helping to postpone their exams until Thursday and Friday.

I hope he does well as he has not even been at school for the last 10 days, not to mention opening his books to study!

Tonight after I picked Abby up from cram school, we celebrated his birthday.
The only candle I had was a 9, so we had to use matches.
The match went out when the picture was taken!

A friend brought over a piece of cake for each of the kids.
Abby's birthday is on Friday!

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment