Sunday, November 23, 2014

Able to Walk

It was difficult to sleep last night.

Not that I had cramps... but my whole body was just a little off... It was difficult to find a comfortable position.

I woke up this morning wondering if I can 'function'.

Again, God led me through.

From morning to night, there were plenty of activities going on.

No cramps... but my body was craving for salt.

I thought I'd be starving, but I didn't really feel hungry all day.


Psa 119:32  I shall run the way of Your commandments, For You will enlarge my heart.

Psa 119:35  Make me walk in the path of Your commandments, For I delight in it. 

These two verses express my thoughts today -- run and walk... 

Today, I am just glad that I can walk... and no matter if I'm walking or running, I pray that it will always be in the way or path of His commandments.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment