Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tired Out Legs

Today, I went for a longer run.

The weather was great and I needed to see if my legs would 'work'.  Why you might ask?

Well... in my moment of insanity, I signed up for another marathon.  I don't usually sign up for a race. Why pay to be tortured?  I run to pray. I don't run for a PR.  You can't have a PR if you're not running but one of each. I ran one half. I ran one full. And I ran one ultra (unfortunately, I did not sign up for that one, so there is no record of my time. I do regret that.)

I didn't receive anything, so I thought maybe they cancelled the race. BUT, I received the package yesterday.  And I am registered.

So, today, I ran a half -- 21 kilometers. These verses were very dear to me while I was running --

Heb. 12:12 (my birthday) --
Therefore, [a]strengthen the hands that are weak and the knees that are feeble,

Isaiah 35:3 -- 


My legs felt quite tired. I'm not sure how I'm going to run 42 kilometers!

Besides the above two verses, what I will also need for Saturday will be Isaiah 40:31 --


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment