Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Another Wednesday

I try to make Wednesdays my rest day...

Even though I did not get to sit at home and read all day, it was still a restful day.

In fact, there was quite a bit of running around, but still it was restful.

Early this morning I had to drive to Tienmu to drop off Isaiah at the courts where his tournament is being held.

I went to RT Mart to buy a magazine for my son.

I went to Costco to buy more boneless chicken.

I went to the Flower Market to price what I can purchase for 2,000NT$ in order to decorate a reception hall at the end of this month.

I went to the post office to mail off some important documents.

I went to the bank to deposit money.

In the midst of all these different errands, I just felt the presence of God, covering me.  That made the day "restful".

So, at the end of the day as I sit here to blog, I realize, it's not about sitting at home and reading that makes this day restful. To feel restful, it's about the abiding presence of God.



Seek Him First!







No comments:

Post a Comment