Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weddings and Funerals

Last Saturday morning I was at a memorial service of a friend's mother who passed away after a five and a half year struggle with cancer.

This Saturday morning I went to a wedding of a dear brother from the Chinese congregation.

Within these two Saturdays many things happened.

A dear sister's brother (who has been struggling with mental issues) jumped on to the MRT tracks. He was rescued by the station staff but had to have one leg amputated and is still in the ICU.

Another dear sister's father passed away in the Philippines and the memorial service for him was on Thursday.

My half brother, Warren, got married in the States.

In the midst of all these events, I am constantly reminded that God is Master of All. His ways are best. His timing is best. He knows best.  I can trust in His best.


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment