Monday, October 13, 2014

Cooler Days, Longer Runs

Autumn has truly arrived.

The temperature now is so nice.  Presently, I'm sitting here with a turtleneck on to write this post. There is a slight breeze blowing through our house and it's sunny during the day, but not blazing hot. NICE!

With this cool weather, I feel more energized.  Going out for runs can be anytime.  And my legs want to keep going.  I don't feel so dehydrated and drained. My legs aren't so sluggish.

This is good as I need to be in 'training'. I signed up for a marathon on Nov. 22nd.  Right now, I can't imagine running 42 kilometers. But I am not worrying about it. I wrote to a friend, telling her that my goals are simple --
1.  Finish the race.
2.  Don't stop running (until I cross the finished line).

I have seven more Saturdays, claiming Phil. 4:13!


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment