Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Nuggets of Truth from Andrew Murray

I have read most of Andrew Murray's books.  I find them quite profound.

Recently, I found another 'old' one of his entitled, The Lord's Table.  It just takes you through short simple reflections about partaking of the Lord's Supper. It has short prayers after each chapter.

Here is one paragraph that I really liked --

Blessed thought:  it shall not always be as it is now. The blessings of the Supper are mere droppings. Jesus Himself comes once for all. Then shall i sit down with Him. Yes, He comes:  and I shall see Him and know Him, and He shall see me and know me. And when I fall at His feet Hi will call me by my name and let me rest on His breast, and take me to be one with Him inseparably and for ever.

What a beautiful thought indeed... To be with Him inseparably and for ever!


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment