Thursday, October 9, 2014

Picture of the Turtle with A Turtle

A friend sent me a picture of a turtle, as their class is doing an assignment like the Flat Stanley assignment.  I am to print out the picture and get a picture of the turtle next to or near a famous landmark in our city.  It's an elementary school geography assignment.

So, today, Abby and I went up to our rooftop and to our utter surprise, we saw a turtle hanging there.

What we wanted was the Taipei 101 and the Ferris wheel.  But the weather was quite cloudy as a typhoon is passing about 1000kms away.  Even though it's so far away, the typhoon has affected our weather here, bringing rain and wind.

Here I am pointing to Taipei 101.

I am going to try to get to the River Park and take a better picture.  

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment