Sunday, October 12, 2014

Chance Meeting with An 'Old' Honors Student

Tonight after church, we went to a restaurant for dinner.

I was helping to translate the menu for a couple of friends.

As I turned, I noticed a young lady staring at me.

She looked so familiar.

We stared at each other.

She turned out to be a Honors' Sophomore student from five years ago.

She recognized me by my voice.

And my brainwashing was so successful that she had a hard time using Chinese to talk to me.

She fell in love with English that year in Honors' English and decided to go abroad and spent a year and a half in Seattle, Washington.

I got to meet her parents.  We exchanged email and phone number.

What an evening!
    OMG!!! I can't believe I could meet Lovely at Chicken soup restaurant
    Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment