Friday, October 24, 2014

Never A Dull Moment

This whole weekend I knew was going to be busy.

Today I started with going to COSTCO.  I went early so I avoided the crowd. I also rode my scooter so I avoided the parking.

After putting things away and getting done with emails and phone calls, I went to Soochow to pick up Gay who wanted to get her hair done. She and her husband have been here a month. They also had some "leftovers" to give us. Wow... I was so blessed with all that they "left" for us to have -- a bag of frozen blueberries, expensive chips, glass lock-lock containers, salsa, soy bean milk and a fabulous smelling laundry detergent (which I am trying out right now).  I guess I feel especially blessed because everything they bought was things that I would put on my 'splurge' list.  I think God knew and just totally splurge on me, his daughter!! I felt so special.
Ray and Gay are Founders of the Summit Seekers

After dropping her off and making sure the hair stylist knew what to do, I rushed home, changed clothes, got on my scooter and rode to the River Park.  I had to run to the fields where the softball game would be played.  I got there in about 40 minutes.  The game didn't start until 4:30.   

Picture of the CPU Team from another tournament

I watched for about 20 minutes and I had to get back to pick up Abby. The run back was much faster! But still I was late. I did get to see Gay at the hair salon and her hair turned out just beautifully!

After sending her off in a taxi, I rushed home. Abby was already home. We got ready for our dinner at Linda and Campbell's house.  Linda's mom cooked up a feast. I stuffed myself silly.  Before going to her house, I had to stop at the Green Market to pick up a few items. I knew I would not have time after we finished dinner.

The clothes will be finished in a few minute. And I'm ready to go to bed.  It will be another early morning tomorrow and a whole day out with the softball team!


Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment