Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Shopping and Good-byes

The Women's Fast Pitch Softball Team

Shopping Day
This was the last day for the team.  We had planned on just spending about 4 hours on shopping and then going to do some quick sightseeing. But by 12 noon, we knew that 4 hours would not be enough. So, 6 hours later, they finally had spent all their pocket money and had to head back to Christ's College to pack. I am not sure how they were able to bring back some 60 pounds of chocolates... 

It was hard to say goodbye to them. They love being here. And I enjoyed getting to know them. One thing about these gals is that they all have such a servant's heart.  You never have to ask them to help. They seem to look for opportunities to serve others.  I really appreciate them.

My daughter has 'friend' them on FB, so I am looking forward to hearing from them and finding out how they were able to get all the goodies back to Ilo Ilo.

Seek Him First!

No comments:

Post a Comment