Thursday, October 2, 2014

Sponsorship and Softball

Today was another interesting day.

I spent my time calling and emailing people.

Why?

For two reasons --

1.  I was trying to arrange Friendship Games between local women's fast pitch college softball teams and a team that is coming from the Philippines.
2.  I was trying to find sponsors for Isaiah's Nanhu Senior High School's tennis program.

What was the result?

So far I have one team that will be playing the team from the Philippines.  And if the team from the Philippines turn out to be really great, the local team might want to arrange another game.

As for sponsorship, nothing yet. That's going to take a bit of time.  I got one textile company who said they'd donate fabric. But when I called the tennis coach, he said, "No". It would be too troublesome for him to bring the fabric to get uniforms made.

I will continue to work on both of these things next week.

In the meantime, I'm learning a lot.


Seek Him First.

No comments:

Post a Comment