Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Being Alone Is Not Being Lonely

This week is quite unusual. Two days in a row I will have the day all to myself.  Abby has her exams so she will not be home.  Needless to say, the day flew by.

I spent the day with great fruitfulness, rotating between reading, working on my talk, cleaning the house and emailing people.

By 5p.m. I had to rush off to pick up Abby.

I couldn't believe it.

And throughout the day, I enjoyed and sensed the Presence of the LORD.

One thing I'd like to do is to take an extended time of solitude and silence. It would be very much what I experienced today.  Enjoying being in God's presence-- constantly aware of His closeness.

I love being with Alan and Isaiah and Abigail. I love being with my church family and friends. But today, being at home by myself was extremely amazing.

I guess I didn't feel as if I was 'alone'.  I can hardly wait for tomorrow.


Seek Him First!


No comments:

Post a Comment