Tuesday, February 12, 2019

You Must Be Praying!

Mom was feeling sleepy all day ...

Last night I went out and bought cough medicine with codeine... This was upon my sister's advice!

I've been giving her all sorts of ginger tea and herbal cough syrup... They usually help... but she wasn't sleeping. So, I think her immune system wasn't able to fight the cough. Plus, I was getting a huge canker sore from trying to keep up with her! I don't know how she kept going with so little sleep!

Well... last night... she actually got up only twice and each time, she went right back to bed!

And when she got up this morning, although her cough was so much better, her energy level was way down. No more energizing bunny! Hallelujah!

I was planning on taking her to the church program, but since she was in a sleepy mode... I just let her rest at home!

It was so nice... and quiet!

If she is able to rest like today, I think she will be fully recovered by Saturday!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 145:17

No comments:

Post a Comment