Saturday, February 23, 2019

Calling Possible Places

I spent the morning looking on the internet and calling several places... What did I find out?

1.  Elderly care centers are very packed these days.
2.  The process of evaluation to gain government subsidies takes about two months.
3.  Full time elderly care for dementia individuals will cost 35,000NT$ per month! That's living there, 24/7.
4.  Both places in Neihu for part time care are completely full. Waiting time for admittance is indefinite.
5.  Two other possible places are about a 20 minute drive. I've made an appointment and will go and check them out on Tuesday of this coming week. The social workers sounded very nice and they charge per day. The rate is reasonable.

Mom stayed home and didn't want to watch In Touch. I think she forgot she liked this program. The only program she wanted to watch is Little House!

Abby and Isaiah had morning basketball practice. Isaiah stayed home in the afternoon watching Taiwanese soap operas. Abby had a free facial through Mary Kay. I hope they don't sell her stuff as she is trying to save money.

The weather indeed was cooler, but not as cold as it is in San Diego. Mom Bea said that it was really cold there.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 10: 12

2 comments:

  1. I am praying that you will get the place in number 5 it sounds good except the 20 minute drive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will let you know after I visit these two places on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete