Friday, February 15, 2019

Church Program & Tomorrow

Mom went back to her singing old songs program today... she really enjoyed being there... They will start another program for Monday which I will see if Mom would enjoy...

This evening our old friends, Rita and Stephen, came over. They brought over food, clothes and hung out with us... Mom enjoyed talking to Stephen!

Isaiah is back at home after his tournament!

And I tried to go and find the runners at the park... but was at the wrong place. Tomorrow at 7am... I am not sure if I will blog tomorrow evening... Please remember to be praying for me... I will be using the time to pray! That's one of the reasons why I love the longer runs. The weather is going to be cooler... and possibly raining... YIKES!

Seek Him First!
Image result for strengthen the feeble knees

No comments:

Post a Comment