Thursday, February 21, 2019

Teaching Again...

The Foreign Police invited me back to teach on Thursday mornings in March and April... And NSB will also be starting... NSB has not gotten back to me as I requested the class to be changed to Monday evenings as Alan and Isaiah are both home on Monday nights! Then I can leave to go and teach. Tutoring is working out well...

But with all these teaching opportunities, I'm really looking for a part time elderly care center/program for my Mom! I called this morning and she has not moved up at all on the waiting list... I will have to start calling other places! The church programs twice a week are great... but they are only for 3 hours on Tuesday and Friday mornings. That's not enough! Tuesday morning is when I have my Bible study group. Friday morning gives Alan and I time to have a date! Those do not cover my teaching time!

I'm hoping for Wednesday and Thursday from 8-5pm and hopefully no more than 5,000NT$ a month! God will work this out...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 37:7



No comments:

Post a Comment