Monday, February 11, 2019

Living Room Looks Better!

This afternoon when I went downstairs, there was a package for me... the shelves arrived.

While I was out for a run, Alan put them together and I spent about another hour moving a few things around and organizing the area. 

The living room looks great and I think Isaiah will like having those shelves for his books and notebooks and knickknacks!

I was going to tackle a few more things but decided not to kill myself with all the cleaning tasks that need to be done.

Mom has a bad cough. Please be praying for her. But it has not stopped her from wanting to talk, talk, talk. We do not answer her, hoping to discourage her from talking. But that hasn't been too successful! If she doesn't sleep tonight and her cough gets worst, I will have to take her to see the doctor and get some stronger medicine. Even with the cough, she says she will live for another 11 years... and pass away at the same age as Daddy George. In fact, it was his one year homegoing just a few days ago, but I don't think my mom even remembered.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 103:1

No comments:

Post a Comment