Monday, February 25, 2019

Day for Housework!

Yes, I decided that I really needed to take the day to get some housework done...

So, after cutting my mom's hair, I changed her bedding... changed our bedding... and did two loads of laundry!

Of course, I had to sweep and mop the floor and spray down the showers, too!

At 1pm, Mom was ready for a nap and so was I. She again was up and walking, walking, walking last night... I shouldn't say 'walking' more like restless pacing! The other night she got up, put on makeup and changed her clothes... and then went back to sleep... then got up and changed back into her pajamas and then went back to sleep... She is up at least three times each night...

In the afternoon, Mom watched Little House and I went for a short quick run! It wasn't raining... but it was cool...

Abby had her fellowship tonight and then went to the library... The high school joint college entrance exam scores were released today... Many students were either elated or very down in the dumps...

Isaiah had tennis practice as he has decided to go every other Monday.

Alan and I had a quiet evening... We had a counseling appointment but the lady had to change the time... So, it was very nice to be together with Alan... after Mom went to bed!

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 31

No comments:

Post a Comment