Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's Day

Alan and I don't celebrate most of these 'holidays'... It was nice to be home together.

I had several errands to run but did not take Mom to any program as I'm still trying to get her to rest and recover. Her cough is getting better!

Abby had a full day and went out with a guy she befriended on the internet. They met up since neither of them had a date... She had to teach this evening.

Isaiah sent a message saying that they lost and will be heading back up to Taipei! BUMMER! We were hoping that they'd get into the top 3 teams.

I had to tutor and attend a very lengthy complex meeting... What a way to spend the evening...

And yes, I did go for a short run... just to get my legs moving...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Jeremiah 29:11

No comments:

Post a Comment