Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Two Nice Possibilities!

I took Mom to the two different places this morning...

Yes, it's at least a 20 minute drive... but the people were super nice...

I'm not sure all the paperwork that's involved... or the fees... They are going to send me more information and tell me the steps that I will have to go through...

But one place was very open to having Mom there even before the paperwork is done. The lady in charge was like, "She can come next Monday if you'd like!" But I will have to pay out of pocket!

I will ask about the cost for the day and maybe on Monday, March 4th, I will let Mom try the elderly day care center from 9-5pm. I might also reserve a van for pick up... then I won't have to drive back to pick her up... I will keep you posted!

I was quite happy to see that they have the space to take her as most of these day care centers are completely packed! If she goes on Monday, then I will ride around the Neihu area to see if I can find another private elderly day care center...

That's one of the biggest problems right now... because I have to take care of my mom, I can't be taking my scooter around to do things... I try not to leave Mom home alone! With the kids and Alan gone all day, I have no free time to get these kinds of things done!

I will keep you posted.

Overall, I felt very positive about the two places! (Tomorrow... I will post more details!)

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 30

2 comments: