Saturday, February 16, 2019

I Finished!

Yes, 12 hours of running around a 670m loop...

I made some new friends...

I used the time to pray and pray and pray some more...

The pain was excruciating...

I did not reach my own personal goal in terms of distance, but I did finish! Out of 76 runners, I placed 39!

Alan, Abby and my mom were there for my last 40 minutes.

Abby rode my scooter home for me as my legs could not have sustained my 50cc scooter.

After a shower, I felt 100% better.

I think it'll take two days and I should be fully recovered...

There are still runners out there as the 24 hour and the 48 hour runs are still going on. I was thinking of going over there to see the finishers, but we have church...

Seek Him First!
Image result for run with endurance

No comments:

Post a Comment