Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Morning Bible Study

It was a great day as Mom went to her program and I had my Bible study.

We hadn't seen each other for a whole month, so we had a lot of catching up to do... and the lunch was delicious.

In the afternoon, I rested, went for my usual short run (my legs were able to go faster) and did some housework. I tried to find a picture from the run on Saturday... NOTHING!

Alan and Isaiah were at school until after 10pm. Abby came home and worked from home.

Mom's cough is getting better.

Today was Lantern Festival... but I forgot to buy the sweet dumplings. I will have to get some tomorrow.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Rev. 7: 17

2 comments:

  1. I can't find the pictures either, and I am pretty good at trolling........ will continue to search

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please do continue... nothing seems to have been loaded...

    ReplyDelete