Friday, February 22, 2019

An Uneventful Friday

Except for the drastic change in weather, today was quite an uneventful day!

Mom went to her morning program.

Alan and I had a date.

We then took Mom with us as we did several errands. One of the things we're trying to do is to find some way to convert our slides into digital files. It's crazy... but we have about 1000 or more slides.

Mom took a nap and watched Little House while I went for a short run.

The kids were home for dinner and this evening was our family time!

The weather is going to stay cold for the whole weekend!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Proverbs 10:8

2 comments:

  1. Don't toss the slides, I did that after dad passed and I am so sorry as these were pictures taken when we were dating. My mind was I will pass soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, we will NOT toss those slides... We just want to preserve them. I am so bummed that you tossed those 8mm films and the slides...

    ReplyDelete