Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Turning Back the Clock

It's been so nice to have Isaiah home these days.

Every morning, he doesn't have to rush to go to school. He can have breakfast and then he starts studying. He has his books spread out on the dining room table.

These past few days reminded me of the homeschooling days... when my kids were home more. I miss those days.

At around 12 noon, I fix his lunch. We eat together and chat. Then at around 1:30, I take him over to the MRT Station as he still goes to school in the afternoon for tennis practice. Because of his pulled muscles, he can't lift weights, but he can still train with the team.

I then use the afternoon to run errands and get in my hour of exercise!

Today, Isaiah said, "I can hardly wait for this test to be over!"

Even though that is true, God has given me a gift in having this time to just 'hang' with Isaiah.

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34:5

No comments:

Post a Comment