Friday, January 13, 2017

Thoughts about Today

Since we're a week away from the BIG TESTS, Isaiah used this morning as a mock testing situation. He sat and tried to stay focus from 9:20 to 11:20. Next week, he will be having 120 minutes of Chinese, including an essay to write.  It was very difficult for him to stay focus!  Hopefully, he will do better next Friday.

After I dropped him off, Alan and I had our date. We went to the Neihu Sport Center which had been closed for three months due to a fire the broke out.  They didn't update anything... I have not been on a treadmill for a long time... so running on it for an hour was quite boring... For dinner, I had found a newly opened restaurant. So, we went there for dinner. The restaurant was clean and the food was quite delicious. We had such a splendid time sitting there and chatting!

By the time we got back, it was time to pick up Abby. Since I had an hour before I had to pick up Isaiah, Abby and I went shopping at the local supermarket. It's always a good time to go just before they close up as they have lots of items on the 'mark down' shelves!  I need to go more often!

It was such a blessed day. I worked on my talk notes. I worked on translating a children's book. I worked on things around the house. I had time with Isaiah and Abby. I had a dinner out with Alan. I had a treadmill run. I'm grateful...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 7

No comments:

Post a Comment