Sunday, January 1, 2017

The First Day of 2017

Even though I went to bed quite 'late', I got up early. Alan went off to play tennis and after spending time with the Lord, I got started with the usual housework.

By 9:30, I couldn't keep going... so I went and took an hour nap!

I wanted to bake some cookies for church... Since the kids were fast asleep, I started with baking and doing a load of laundry.

Called my mom... and got things together to take to church.

Alan was speaking on Godly Contentment!

Abby and I were intercessors!

Since there was no love feast after the service, we went to meet up with James at a very fancy and delicious Indian restaurant!

James paid... it was over 100US$ for the five of us! Yikes! And we didn't have any leftovers!

I convinced James to come over for a bit. Abby got out the cards... I thought I had German beer here at home... but nothing. It sure was nice to have James over at our house.

I dropped him off at the MRT station. He didn't know when he would be passing through Taipei again. I hope it would be in February! He won't be joining us in Australia.

The kids and I stayed up and watched a little TV. I'm so glad we have a holiday tomorrow... except for Isaiah. He still has to practice!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 33: 15

No comments:

Post a Comment