Monday, January 16, 2017

Soochow Year End Banquet

What a fun evening!

It was Alan's Year End Banquet.  We usually go as a family, but for these past two years, it has only been Alan and I.

This year, ex-president Ma came. That was really interesting.

Then for the raffle, Alan got 1000NT$ worth of coupons at one of my favorite supermarkets. The big prize was 35,000NT$ in cash. They had 10 of those!

The school also gave everyone (faculty and staff) two bottles of wine and a box of exquisite tea. Everyone also received 3000NT$ extra for their bonus!

I always enjoy going to see all the people... and of course, I brought my own containers to pack up the leftover!

Wow... I did not bring enough containers this year!

After speaking from Luke 12:22-34, God really packed up our refrigerator from the banquet tonight!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 11

No comments:

Post a Comment