Saturday, January 21, 2017

Finished!

Isaiah is finished with the exams and is back on all the gadgets...

I don't know what I like better...

No... I do know what I like better...

I liked it better when he was hitting the books not having his face buried in a small screen playing some games that I think are terrible.

Unfortunately, this might be what it's going to be like for the entire next semester. I dread the idea...

As for the day, it was another chilly day.

The exams were finished by 2:40 and I took Isaiah out shopping as he wanted a pair of these hip sweatpants.

Then we all went to have dinner at a theme restaurant... the theme of this restaurant -- back in the days of when we were in elementary school. It was quite a cute restaurant.

We broke open the bottle of champagne and had a little celebration at home!

Now we wait... the scores will come out around Feb. 16. Ranking will be released around the last week of February and then students can start selecting schools by the first week of March! So, please do keep all this in your prayers.

Seek Him First!
Image result for psalm 34: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment