Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Going for A Bike Ride

Instead of venturing out for a long run (I have been trying to retrace the route from the 70kilometer run to see what other trails are there), I went out for only a short bike ride. It was quite windy out, even though the temperature was not too bad.

I don't know how the day went by so fast.

Isaiah again was home all morning until 1:30. After dropping him off, the hours just flew by.

It was great to be on the bike again. I was able to run errands and get some exercise!

Maybe tomorrow I'll have the time to explore and retrace the route. (I doubt it. I think I'll end up helping someone to proofread her college application essays... and helping another friend translate some document... and finishing up my own message for Sunday... )

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 4

No comments:

Post a Comment