Monday, January 9, 2017

Temperature Dropping

Just when I was thinking -- we haven't had much of a winter -- the temperature drops.

I'm getting out my coat and the heavy blankets.

The temperature today ranged from 15-21C. Sunday is going to be the coldest... 12-15C.

Riding the scooter was quite chilly even with three layers of heavy sweater/windbreaker on.

Tomorrow, I'm going to venture out for a run...

I spent most of today indoors, preparing for my upcoming messages. And just sitting at my desk with the windows open was quite chilly. Don't get me wrong... I'm quite content with this weather.

In fact, I was thinking... Last year at around this time, Annie was here with her husband, KR. It was really cold and they got so sick. (I think Annie came with a cough and it just got worst while she was here in this bone chilly cold weather!) This year, the kids and I are going to go to Australia... it's going to be summer time over time. That's going to be really interesting!

For now, I'm going to enjoy this winter weather!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment