Sunday, January 22, 2017

God Is My Strength!

What an incredible day...

I went and spoke at the New Beitou Baptist Church.

Came home and did a load of laundry.

Baked a dessert for the House of Praise Love Feast.

Went off to House of Praise.

After setting up for the service, I walked to a store that I knew sold snacks from the Philippines. I wanted to buy some tamarind snacks for my sister.

Pastor Matthew gave a testimony of what the Lord is doing in taking them to Toufen to become farmers.

We stayed to help clean up!

And then we drove over to the local shopping mall to pick up a few things. After we got back, we had to finish packing and I had to do another load of clothes. I will have to do one more load. I just don't want any clothes in the clothes hamper when we're gone.

We wanted to have Family Time before we leave tomorrow. It was so good to pray together as a family.

There is still a lot to do... but I can't even keep my eyes opened...

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 22

No comments:

Post a Comment