Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Lots of Surprises

Today was a day filled with surprises...

My tutee called and asked me to help her out with her Social Studies and other test exams corrections.

One of the sisters who we had the baby shower for on Saturday had her C-section as her water broke at 3am. She was 36 weeks along. She had scheduled her C-section to be on February 6th. But the baby wanted to come and celebrate Chinese New Year with the family.

My daughter had her math exam and she had to do a computer bubble card. She was quite upset this afternoon as she mismarked at least 5 questions. If each question was worth 3 points... this was not a good surprise!

Alan had an overseers meeting. They weren't planning to come until 2pm. But there was some kind of miscommunication. I had only prepared afternoon tea for them, but they came early. I served peanut butter and jam sandwiches!

And I totally forgot that the books from the library were due yesterday! Surprise!

The day went by in a spin...

And yes, the countdown continues... ONE MORE DAY... and Friday is IT!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 34: 14

No comments:

Post a Comment