Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Isaiah's Passport

I almost forgot that I had to get Isaiah's passport 'stamped' in order for him to leave the country.

Every time he wants to travel abroad, we have to do this as military service is mandatory here in Taiwan.

So, I rushed over there, bringing all the necessary document (I went once before but didn't know that I also needed to bring my document and chop). I got there and the window had a sign -- starting on 1/1/2017 this service must be done via the internet. I stared at the sign in disbelief.

The lady working at the next window saw my dismay. She stepped over to help me. I told her that I had come back in December and NO ONE said that it would be computerized. She got me on a computer and walked me through all the steps. And she even printed out the final form that now is inserted in Isaiah's passport.

He is ready to go... now we just have to pass the big hurdle of his big college entrance exams.

The rest of the day was filled with shopping at Costco, running tons of errands and working on things at home!

Seek Him First!
Image result for Psalm 33: 19

No comments:

Post a Comment