Tuesday, October 6, 2015

What A Day!

I've exhausted all possibilities for an apartment for short term rental. And I've realized that's a business market that can be very lucrative!

Okay... with that said, I have had a very interesting day... albeit not as fruitful as I'd like.

I sat before a computer and on the phone for the majority of today!

I did get up to clean the house -- changed Isaiah's bedding, put away the laundry, dusted, cleaned the bathrooms and swept the floor.

I also made baked ham and cheese sandwiches with grilled onions... and one with sauerkraut. That one is for ME!

I finished my prep for the Sunday HOP Prayer Walk. Now I have to finish the morning message on What is evangelism? And for that message, I went on-line and watched Billy Graham's "Final Message to America". I also listened to a few of his other messages and I truly enjoyed the simplicity of what the Lord laid upon his heart. I found lots of interesting short videos to show the congregation for this talk. But I have not finished the message. I hope to finish by Thursday! I must finish by Thursday as we have a holiday weekend coming up and we have lots planned.

Seek Him First!

Psalm 119:47
「Psalm 119: 47」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment