Tuesday, October 13, 2015

In Search of Kids' Gifts

「Psalm 119: 70」的圖片搜尋結果
I've been given an assignment -- to find 25 - 30 gifts for kids ranging in age from 2 to 17! And I have a budget -- 100US$ (3,000NT$). And I want the gifts to all relate to the theme -- Jesus is...

I went to Costco and looked at the individually wrapped chocolates and cookies... and their Christmas stuff is already being displayed. (That reminded me that I need to be on the lookout for Alan's candy canes!)

And Costco at 3 p.m. was a mad house... Glad I wasn't there to shop but just to look at what they had available. My idea was to get food stuff for 1000NT$ and then other items for 2,000NT$ for a grand total of 3,000NT$. I have until Oct. 24th to get this done! It's going to be a miracle!

Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119: 70」的圖片搜尋結果




No comments:

Post a Comment