Saturday, October 24, 2015

A "Typical" Saturday

Today was a typical Saturday.

Tutoring in the morning.

Counseling in the afternoon.

Partying in the evening.

In between I had time for a short run and  to run a few errands...

I was hoping for a longer run as it was my favorite kind of weather for a long run -- sprinkling and cool and with a slight breeze! 

Isaiah had a mini tournament and he lost. Alan went to watch and thought he should have won, if it wasn't for the fact that the game kept being interrupted by the rain.

Abby went to her math cram school and then stayed home in the afternoon to prepare for the Children's Service tomorrow. So, she skipped her youth group as they were going to visit another church and be there until 9p.m. tonight. We had wanted her to join us for the party!

The party was fantastic as it was the annual 'event' at Jason and Sheree's house. Jason works at Ming Chuan, so the group of people are all my ex-co-workers. Now that I'm not teaching there, it's a great chance to see them and to catch up on what's happening in their lives. How I pray that they would come to know Jesus!
Jean, Jason & I
 The Group Picture
 
Seek Him First!
「Psalm 119: 104」的圖片搜尋結果


No comments:

Post a Comment